Recent Posts

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Resolutions

I don't make resolutions!
First, I figure whay wait to New Years?
If there's something I need/want to do I can start that day.

Perfect example...back in September I stated I wanted to
loose weight, well actually I've wanted to do it for a long time,
but everything just feel into place in September, timing is everything, right?
And here we are, only Jan 7, 2012 and I have lost
40 pounds! I feel so much better! and I'm proud of myself,
it took will power during Christmas!!!


I still want to loose a little more, but if I had waited for New Years
I would have just started. Now I am almost there! The best part...
I fit into jeans I haven't worn for 4 years! (yes, I kept them that long...!)

However, I am not hopeless, and what I do like to do for New Years
is pick One Little Word! (in case you've been under a rock and don"t know about
One Little Word (OLW), it is a concept by Ali Edwards and you can 
learn all about it on her blog).

 My word for this year is
FOCUS

I want to really focus on what matters most to me. Family, faith, 
career (lots more on this in the coming weeks).
Also, I seem to get a bit side tracked, for instance with
scrapbooking. My interests are all over the place, mini books,
 art journals, blog, challenge sites, you know how it is, right?
I want to focus on the telling the story this year.

2011 was a good year. I think I can make 2012 a great year!
That will be my main focus!

do you have a word?

xoxo-Kim


9 comments:

Jimjams said...

WOW Kim - way to go! I'm so pleased for you CONGRATULATIONS!

S said...

Atta girl, Kim! Congrats!

Margie said...

That is SUPER!! And inspiring for me, because I am trying to lose 40 lbs myself!

Lisa said...

Wow! Fabulous! I'm in awe of your will power and control.

AntiqueChase said...

40!!! wow. how?? you look awesome!

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

GOOD JOB! This is my goal as soon as the baby comes! I hate the way I look and can't do it anymore! HUGS HUGS HUGS!

Tara O said...

WTG Kim!! You look AAAHHHH-MAZ-ing!!!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

You look amazing! Congratulations on your weight loss!

Emily Pitts said...

kim that is so awesome about losing 40 pounds! congratulations, you look great! i found your blog through the counterfeit kits hop, i got an alert that cocoa daisy was mentioned so i had to check you guys out :) so excited for you! good luck with your continued focus. my word is actually a phrase: trust the struggle.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make my day!