Recent Posts

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Focus

Hello!

Today I'm sharing my layout for the CKCB challenge #1,
to make a layout about  my 2012 goals/resolutions.

Well, I don't make resolutions. Of course I have goals, but they
are something I look at differently, some of my goals are long term, more than
a year. Some goals are short term. And they are evolving all the time.

So what do I do for 2012?
I have been choosing One Little Word for each new year since 2009.
This is a concept from Ali Edwards.

This year my word is FOCUS
and here's my layout:


Each of the tabs pull out and have journaling on them.
This year I want to focus on what matters most, on the things
I can do to make life better. On my faith and my family.
On my health, keeping my weight off and
working on a fitness program. On telling meaningful stories
on my layouts.  On changing the things I can, and letting go of the rest.

What are your goals/ resolution/One Little Word for 2012?
I'd love to hear, please leave me a comment and/or a link to your layout.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. 
I hope you have a great day!

xoxo-Kim

11 comments:

Anthony said...

Nice design.

S said...

This is a lovely layout - wishing you all the best in achieving your goals.

Jocelyn said...

Oh Kim....I adore this one...what a Fabulous Idea!!!

Thanks for the welcome back....I have sooooo missed you!!!

Wishing you a Fabulous Day sweet friend!!!

Lisa said...

I love your banner strip with the months and I adore the tag journalling - a totally fab page! Good luck and here's to a new year full of fun and challenges

Jimjams said...

Fabulous page with a great OLW. Love the idea of the tabs too and the vertical months ... and ... well the whole thing really - a GREAT page!

Missus Wookie said...

Focus is my OLW for this year too - I'm Hypatia on the BPC forums, might see you around. I like the tabs for the journaling and the months below - cool design.

vanlikethecar said...

I love how you integrated the calendar and the banner of months. Beautiful! And I think "focus" is the perfect word for 2012.

Helen said...

I love the word you've chosen - and the way that you've used big letters! The banner is very cool with the months and the tags to journal on is a great idea :)

Tricia said...

I love everything about this layout!

Angela (Toucan Scraps) said...

beautiful piece of work, all the best to you in your year of Focus.

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Sorry I'm just getting around to comments this month.....I love your goal page! The banner look, the calendar and clock, the big title - so pretty. I hope you are still focused on focus! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make my day!